Wednesday, June 23, 2010

Ice Scoopz: Temporary Problems

I'm having extreme difficulties getting that bottom 15 draft post up. Blogger is not liking the formatting and size so I'm going to have to type it up manual this evening so its up for tomorrow. I'm also having difficulties posting from my phone as we just had a minor earthquake and my signal is still really low. Hopefully I'll be able to get a post up shortly. Sorry for any inconvience. Quite a few rumors to touch on as well. Stay tuned.

4 comments:

DWYZ said...

Big BUf has been traded to Atlanta!! Who Scoop...who saw this coming?

Scoopz said...

Not me that's for sure. I just got a message from CA dropping the news since I'm currently at work. I like the deal for both teams. Ben Eager is one of my favorite players and Atlanta gets a solid player in big Buf as well. Chicago gets some room to breath without harming there main guys chemistry.

Jalen said...

"Minor earthquake?"

I damn near shat myself.

- Jalen

Anonymous said...

I've heard that happens when you get old.

CA