Wednesday, February 10, 2010

Ice Scoopz: Wednesday Morning Part 2

*-> Awesome article on TSN written by Bob McKenzie about the Carey Price / Jaroslav Halak situation. Gauthier has stayed he'll stick with the pair until this summer then make a decesion which makes sense right. Their both RFAs so they can still be addressed at the draft which Bob thinks is the case. I totally agree but I think Montreal could make a move deadline to try and get that top 6 hit they want and Price or Halak could be a great sell to a team who doesn't have Turco, Roloson or even Biron cap space. Its a situation to watch that's for sure. Bob quoted a fellow rumor mongor that called the Lehtonen trade 5 hours before it happened and he suggests the Canadians have inquired about Turco. I think its unlikely but as Bob said this guys track record is 1 out of 2 so that's pretty good in this business. Chicago was the other team mentioned in the "tweet". As I've said many times I respect Bob to the fullest and he's got a great take and knowledge on anything hockey so he's a guy I trust when it comes to rumors. Check it out.

More soon. It appears Part 2 of my goaltender shuffle article is still being delayed by Blogger still so hopefully that appears shortly if not I,ll repost it around 5.

No comments: