Monday, March 8, 2010

Ice Scoopz: Sunday Night

Well after a much deserved few days off I'm back and ready to get back to work. Took a brief rest after some exstenive trade deadline coverage. This year is Ice Scoopz second deadline day and I personally felt it went way more smoother and in my mind I was neck and neck with most of the media outlets. There's allways room for way more improvements though as I just finished discussing some new changes headed to Ice Scoopz in the near future. This site is going to get 10 times better. A lot of cool things I'm going to be adding so keep commenting/posting and if theres anything you guys would like to see drop me a comment or two.

Everyones wondering whats next as the rumor season has come to the end. I've been scouting the CHL hard for most of the year watching as much tape I could get my hands on. Sadly I only got to check out a few games this season so thats something I'm looking to improve on next season. So that being said next up is the draft which means scouting reports / previews of the avaliable players in this years entry Draft as well as the usual IR reports, and major hockey news. I'm also geting ready for the European leagues playoffs which all start shortly so that'll be the secondary focus. Still lots more to come Draft, European playoffs, Free Agency... gotta love hockey allways something.

Thanks again everyone keep up the posting and using Ice Scoopz as your number one site.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Scoopz,
Just wanted to say your deadline coverage was amazing... I stopped watching other sites, everything I needed was here. We all appreciate the hard work you put in here, know its not wasted!

Everybody should tell their friends about IceScoopz, I passed the word at work and people love it! Scoopz, go big with this thing man, go yard.
CA

Jalen said...

Yeah, just don't put Dany F'ng Heatley on any more all star teams....

Seriously Scoopz, great work as always. Keep it up, this thing will grow and all the hard work will pay off.

I hear you re: the CHL. I haven't watched as much this year as I usually do. Hopefully, I'll change that for the stretch run and get some playoff viewing in before the MemCup.

- Jalen