Monday, March 1, 2010

Ice Scoopz: Sunday Late Night

Go Canada Go, great game tonight. Canada really came together as the tournament went on and only got stronger. I thought it was a fitting end to the Olympic games with a big overtime win over bitter rivals. Its funny because me and a colleague were just discussing how Sidney Crosby was having an embarassing tournament as he broke in and scored. I still feel that one goal does not merit at all a good tournament for Crosby as he looked pretty ineffective all Games long. I was really impressed with the young US squad who is going to be a real powerhouse in 2014. Their determination and heart I really admire as they battled back and almost won the game several times. The Canadians had not shown that kind of effort level all Games except for the Russian victory. I'll wrap up the tournament tomorrow with my report of last nights game, my Vancouver 2010 Allstar team and final thoughts. I still have the previous games reviewed but you have to cycle back to the previous dates to view them because of an error. Great winter Games!

Well after waiting for any deals to drop at the Olympic break freeze end nothing has so far happened. It's currently 2:35 am and it's safe to say if there are deals to be announced it will take place in the morning. For now I'm going to get some much needed sleep and report back in the morning. Hopefully we'll have some deals to report and discuss!

No comments: