Thursday, July 1, 2010

Free Agent Frenzy 29

A couple decent Left Wingers left. Iyla Kovalchuk is still left to go.

- Ruslan Fedotenko
- Alexander Frolov
- Chris Higgins
- Paul Kariya
- Iyla Kovalchuk
- Slava Kozlov
- Kirk Malby
- Freddy Modin
- Alexei Ponikarovsky
- Raffi Torres

*-> I'm hearing Evgeni Nabokov is still hoping for an NHL contract, it looks like the Flyers are still interested but are low balling now with a 2 million per year offer. Ottawa fans I wouldn't be surprised if the Sens got involved in this one if he remains cheap. The Sens need goaltending insurance incase Pascal Leclaire flops. Brian Elliot isn't that guy. Turco and the Washington Capitals are still a possibility.

Well I'm going to take a break to get something to eat and enjoy the rest of Canada Day but I'll be back in a later thanks for tuning in. Anything major I'll post as soon as I get it see you in a few hours or so.

2 comments:

DWYZ said...

thanks scoopz...great stuff

Jalen said...

Agreed, nice work as always.

- Jalen