Sunday, March 1, 2009

Trade Deadline Day Info

I'm sorry for the slowness and all the problems with my trade deadline review but I do also work a full time job plus am in school for scouting. I'm trying the best I can and for these reasons I probably will only have the Canadian teams and a few major sellers done. Trade deadline will however be up to date and on schedule all day long. Stick with this site cause it's only going to get better. Next week I'm going to release a full schedule for this site and 100% stick to it so please be patient I'm trying my hardest!

Monday
- Edmonton Oilers
- 3 Ice Scoopz

Tuesday
- Vancouver Canucks + Colorado Avalanche
- A Massive On The Block
-5 Ice Scoopz

Wednesday
- Morning Ice Scoopz
- Scoopz Predictions
- Up To The Minute Trade Posting All Day Long
- Analyzation Of All Trades
- I'll Be In Yahoo Chat: Hockey 1 Room Live
- Trade Txting Service ---->Sign Up Now!

No comments: