Monday, March 9, 2009

Ice Scoopz: Monday Afternoon

Well I'm back after taking a week off to relax and get caught up in my course work. Although trade deadline day was a bit slow compared to recent years and many of the trades were minor I thought a lot of teams did very well. Let me know who you thought won or lost trade deadline. I will be doing a trade deadeline week later review on all of the deals later this week.

Many people have asked me whats next since there's a long time before the trade window opens again. This site is not about just trades and rumors, I am also hoping to get more into the European leagues next year and since their playoffs have started I'll keep you updated. Also the draft is one of my favorite and also one of the most important days of the NHL year so I will be covering that extensively. I'll have reviews on all the players in the draft possible and a fantasy draft based on my predictions. Also free agency starts July 1st so I will keep you updated on who signs down the stretch. Plus I'm going to still have the I.R report and any major NHL news. My weekly column will also follow any of the leagues major debates and news stories.

Stay tuned because I really thought this year went well and next year is going to be even better and I have a lot more in store. A new site is in the works with many interesting new features and I'll have a couple of different columnists to help me out. Help me get this thing big so pass it on to your friends and keep checking us out! Thanks

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Watching for your review of the trade deadline deals, Scoopz.

I'll comment on it when it's up, but although I like what Calgary was able to do for the upcoming playoff run, I think Phoenix did a great job upgrading their roster while stockpiling picks.

- Jalen