Thursday, February 5, 2009

Pre-Deadline Day Special / Deadline Day Special Info

I don't know if anyone watched TSN's Countdown to Deadline Day special last night but it left me feeling really disappointed and usually I'm all TSN when it comes to trusting rumors and predictions. I personally think that they have the best in the business and although Pierre McGuire is extremely cocky and pushy with his predictions and analysis of the game he usually is almost bang on. I also think that Bob Mackenzie is THE best in the business when it comes to hockey. This special left me feeling really let down, I tired to watch all of it (it was only 30 minutes by the way) but I really have to force myself. Maybe because I was exhausted from work or what but I don't know what it was. I really would have liked to see a lot more rumours and possible players for the teams being mentioned. They just skimmed over the surface of most issues and rumors and then moved on. Maybe it was because it was only 30 minutes long they had to keep it simple but still.

Ether way this has inspired me to do my own one month away trade deadline day special. So starting Friday night and every week night next week ending on Friday, I will review each NHL division in full and break down each teams needs. Who could be on there way out or who could be on their way in come deadline day. I'll throw out my thoughts and predictions and you guys can let me know what you think.

Also as you may know I've been working on a Trade Deadline day special texting and e-mail service for those who don't have the luxury of taking in all the Deadline Day activities and deals from the comfort of your homes. My plan is to send out a text and or e-mail each and every time a deal 100% goes down so whether your at work or out being busy somewhere you'll get all the deals as they happen. This would be a 100% free service other than your service providers regular texting fee's which I'm 100% not responsible for if you sign up. I should have full info this week and I'll post a sign-up form shortly.

No comments: