Wednesday, February 25, 2009

Ice Scoopz: Wednesday afternoon 2

*-> The Ottawa Senators recent pick up Mike Comrie may be part of a bigger deal according to Ottawa media sources.Mike Comrie is highly doubted to stay in Ottawa at the end of this season and unless Murray can get him signed he may make another deal involving Comrie. Also Bryan Murray announced on Monday he's not done making moves and there's still lots out there. He also went on to sidestep questions about star Jason Spezza. This leads many to believe if the right offer was out there then he'd take it. I highly doubt he'd shop Spezza though unless it was a really big package.

*-> The Columbus Blue Jackets are expected to make a deal for a top end center to play with Rick Nash. Rumor has it that they are interested in Antoine Vermette or Tim Connelly. Nik Antropov was also named but the price is way too high for the Jackets to digest. Expect them to make a deal to secure their 1st ever playoff position soon without breaking the future.

So it appears my Leafs and my Sens review still hasn't posted yet. Tonight I'm going to redo it or atleast try and figure it out. I know I'm running out of time cause its deadline day next week but I'm stepping it up starting tonight!

No comments: