Monday, May 24, 2010

Ice Scoopz: Monday Afternoon

I would just like to apologize to my loyal followers and commenter's for the absence the past few days. For those who do not know I'm in the UK to help my ailing grandma who passed away this morning. I'll be heading home tomorrow afternoon and regular posting will once again begin Wednesday afternoon. As I mentioned before some big changes will be happening shortly which will make this site much better for all hockey fans. The draft preview with my predictions will be up shortly as well if my flight goes as planned. Sorry once again, and thank you for sticking with me through this. A special thanks to CA and Tom for continuing to post news and comment for all of the other followers.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Our condolences Scoopz, have a safe trip back we can't wait to hear about what's been going on in England, and we eagerly anticipate your draft preview.
CA

Jalen said...

Scoopz,

Condolences and deepest sympathies to you and your family. I'm saddened by your loss and hope it was at least comforting that you were there.

Safe trip back and looking forward to your planned site changes.

- Jalen

Scoopz said...

Thanks for the support everyone, its greatly appreciated.