Monday, January 5, 2009

The I.R: Monday Morning

Not much really to report on this morning, I'm stoked for the medal rounds today for the World Juniors. I managed to score tickets to Russia vs Slovakia and I'm trying to wheel some Canada tickets as I speak. So I'll keep this short.

*-As reported Minnesota Wild's star Marian Gaborik will undergo surgery to his other hip today and will reportedly miss up to 10 weeks. Gaborik has had an extremely unlucky season playing in only 6 games this season for the Wild. Trade talks have slowed down because of the season long rash of injuries but they expect him to be up and ready to play by deadline day. I will almost guarantee he'll be in another city by the deadline.

*- Zach Bogosian has been assigned to Atlanta's baby team Sunday for a conditioning stint with the squad. Bogosian has missed 28 games after fructuring his fibula in Novemeber. He played on the 31st of December but still felt he wasn't ready for full time action.

Thats it for this morning! Enjoy the game.

No comments: