Friday, January 9, 2009

The I.R: Friday Afternoon + Catch-Up on The Way

You can add yours truly to the I.R after a late night outside game of shinny the other night because I've got the flu once again. I can barely even process basic thoughts due to all the cold meds haha. For some reason every year right about this time I get it and it sucks because three weeks back I had a really bad cold so this puts me behind again. I should be up in running I think in 24 hours so bare with me. I'll continue my World Junior reviews ASAP and will have a massive catch-up post Sunday night. Expect another few tonight as I seems to be able function.

*- Ales Hemsky was place on the I.R today by the Edmonton Oilers. Hemsky who suffered an concussion two weeks ago from a Jordan Tootoo hit will most likely by out for another two weeks.

*- Ruslan Fedotenko was been placed on the I.R after the Pittsburgh Penguin forward broke his hand on former Pen Colby Armstrong's face during a fight. Expect him to miss between 4 to 6 weeks.

*- In the same game Pascal Dupuis is injured with what is believed to be a pulled groin. Rumor has it is he'll miss only 2 games.

Thanks for the patience!

No comments: