Monday, March 21, 2011

Ice Scoopz: Monday Morning

Ice Scoopz is back on the air after I was forced to take last week off due to a family emergency. Things have seamed to have stabilized at this end so the regular schedule will resume starting with the KHL Regular Season Report later tonight followed by a playoff update and then results and news from the Conference Finals between Lokomotiv and Atlant of the West and Metallurg Mg and Salavat of the East.

Once again I'm sorry for any inconvenience for my absence but it was a family matter I had to attend to and could not ignore. With Ice Scoopz currently being a one man show it unfortunately means when I'm attending to such matters there is a slight delay but that being said, hopefully (knock on wood) it's clear sailing from now till the NHL Entry Draft as we march onwards to Free Agency and beyond. Thank you to all of you who have shown great support and patience in the past week. Thanks Again.

-Ice Scoopz

No comments: