Tuesday, September 9, 2008

A New Beginning...

To start things off I wanted to talk bit about this blog. Although right now this blog is pretty plain and there is a thousand better layouts and gimmicks, I really hope people give it a chance. I have a lot of big plans for this site. My goal right now is to just get the feel of it and hopefully attract the true hockey fans. What do I have to offer that's better than the rest? Well I really feel that I can compete with the most die-hard hockey fans in engaging and intelligent hockey related conversation. I also feel I can analyze and break the rumours as well as any other blogger. Over the next little while I intend to post as much and as frequently as possible and encourage feedback and comments. Here's what I plan to include...
+Rumours
+Trades
+Injuries
+Breaking News
+Fantasy Hockey Advice
+Predictions
+Opinions and Observations
+Anything Hockey Reviews
+Weekly Polls

Over time this site will change for the better, I have many many big plans so please be patient. Give me time and I guarantee this site will grow and you'll have to look nowhere else but here for everything and anything hockey! This is after all a new beginning so check back!

-Scoopz

No comments: