Thursday, August 27, 2009

New Schedule Release Date

Well I'm finally over this damn flu and it feels good to be back and good to be doing something other than watching Divorce court and sleeping. My apologies for the lack of posting but I've had a slitting headache and couldn't bare to stare at a computer screen. Luckily there really wasn't anything missed since things have been extremely slow as of late.

As Hockey Canada and the NHL Training Camps get set to begin and the new NHL schedule has been released I figure I should release Ice Scoopz's new hockey year schedule and whats next to come. I've got several new ideas and a lot of exciting things planned for the upcoming season.
Last season was a good 1st season and I really want to make this your number 1 stop for anything hockey.

I know last season the pace was a bit slow and the schedule struggled at times to keep up so my number 1 concern this season is to stick to my guns and get a good flow going. I really want to start off fresh and stay on track this time around. So starting September 1st the new season begins in my mind and therefore so will the new Ice Scoopz schedule.

I should have the full weekly schedule + monthly events posted up by this Saturday along with a description of changes and a list of things to come. Stay tuned! Tomorrow posting will resume as normal and back to business....

No comments: