Thursday, December 4, 2008

I'm Back!

Well I'm back again folks! It's been a rough few weeks and I'm finally ready to start this thing up for good. The last few weeks I've been caught up at work and with personal matters so I was unable to forfill my hockey blogging obligations. Now that everythings been cleared up I'm really pumped to get this thing to take off. From this post on you can expect 2 posts gaurentied daily and a post as soon as any breaking news hits. Expect a weekly educated column related to a weekly top story. Expect frequent updates from the top leagues around the world. Expect a weekly fantasy hockey pool tips. I will gaurentie you'll hear rumours here first before anywhere else. I've got alot more ideas and plans for the future so make sure to stay tuned. You can e-mail me any suggestions or comments ! Prepare for the best damn hockey site people. If you like hockey then this will be your one stop I promise!

No comments: